This section provides you with ITS communication and change management resources, templates for general use and project management, logos, and style guidelines specifically designed for the ITS Division.
General Communication Resources
- ITS Communication Plan (PDF) - This plan provides an overall framework for managing and coordinating communication within ITS.
- ITS Style Guide - This style guide consists of a writers, web, and visual guides, as well as general report templates and project management templates.
- General Templates - for official ITS documents, reports, agenda/minutes, presentations, one-page documents, and office memos and letterhead.
- Project Management Templates - for official project management documents, project proposals, charters, status reports, project closure reviews, software tools and reference materials.
- Commercial Endorsement Policy - ITS periodically receives requests from commercial vendors to serve as a reference, participate in press releases, case studies, and product endorsements. This policy outlines the guidelines for participation.