FileMaker Database Hosting
The ITS FileMaker Database Hosting service provides a central resource for the campus to host databases with FileMaker Server 11 Advanced. Hosting Databases on ITS Filemaker servers enables the campus community to access their own Filemaker database on a secure high performance server without spending thousands of dollars.
Filemaker Server 11 Advanced is compatible with FileMaker Pro 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10, and 11 clients. We can host FileMaker databases you design and develop. To request hosting a Filemaker database on central ITS servers, please go here: Request Filemaker Database Hosting Service
- Production and Test Filemaker 10 Advanced server environment
- Instant Web Publishing extends your database solution to the web
- Custom Web Publishing with PHP enables PHP web applications to securely access Filemaker data
- SSL secure access for all files published on the web
- Encrypt all communications between FileMaker Pro clients and FileMaker Server using secure SSL encryption
- Firewall protection
- Scheduled automatic backups to protect against accidental data loss
- Additional backups performed by a central storage system
- Account Administration and Password recovery
- Ample disk space for your database(s)
Service hours for FileMaker Database Hosting are 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday.