ITS Holiday Closure Information 2013
This page provides information on the operations of Information Technology Services (ITS) during the upcoming holiday period and campus closure. Campus Winter Closure
Campus Closure Dates
NOVEMBER Holiday: November 28 and 29, 2013
DECEMBER Campus Closure: December 21, 2013 - January 1, 2014
ITS Support Center
- The ITS Support Center will be closed during the December campus closure.
- IT Request tickets, email to firstname.lastname@example.org and voicemails on 459-HELP (4357) will be responded to once the campus reopens on January 2, 2014.
- Please see Computing Lab Hours for information about closures.
- Data Center staff will be available to monitor operations during the holiday and campus closures.
- ITS will respond to unplanned Data Center problems during the closure. Problems related to non-urgent matters, will be handled once the campus reopens.
- All campus network services will remain in operation during the holiday and campus closures.
- ITS will respond to unplanned network problems during the closure. Problems related to non-urgent matters, will be handled once the campus reopens.
- All campus telephone voice systems will remain in operation during the campus closures.
- Move/add/changes will not be performed during the Thanksgiving holiday and December campus holiday closure.
- Learning Technologies will be closed during the November holiday and December campus closure.