Residential Network Services (ResNet)
UC Santa Cruz (UCSC) Colleges, Housing and Educational Services, in partnership with Information Technology Services provides Residential Network services (ResNet) in the residential halls and apartments, Family Student Housing, the Village, the Camper Park and the University Town Center in support of the educational mission of UC Santa Cruz.
ResNet provides the following services:
- Getting Connected to the Network
- General hardware and software support
- Network login support
- Virus and Spyware Removal
- Hard Disk Repairs
Locations & Hours
For the fastest service, we recommend that you bring your computer to ResNet service locations listed below. Or call 831-459-4638 for telephone support.
- College Eight, Rm 258: 10AM to 5PM - Monday through Friday
- Stevenson Casa 11, Rm 125: CLOSED until further notice.
During fall move-in weekend and welcome week, ResNet support hours are expanded to help new students with their computer and network needs.