Residential Network Services (ResNet)
ResNet is the residential network and computer service provided to students living at UCSC. This includes the Residence Halls, Campus Apartments, and Family Student Housing. ResNet lets you connect your personal computer directly to the campus network. The following technology assistance is available to students:
- Assist with network connectivity and/or computer-related issues
- Virus and spyware removal
- Network login support
- General computer hardware and software questions
- Ethernet adapter installation and troubleshooting
Locations & Hours
For the fastest service, we recommend that you bring your computer to ResNet service locations listed below. Or call 831-459-4638 for telephone support.
- 10AM to 5PM - Monday through Friday
- College Eight, Rm 258
- Stevenson College (Location closed for summer)
During fall move-in weekend and welcome week, ResNet support hours are expanded to help new students with their computer and network needs.