Residential Network Services (ResNet)
UCSC Colleges, Housing and Educational Services partners with Information Technology Services to provide Residential Network services (ResNet) in the residential halls, apartments, Family Student Housing, the Village, the Camper Park and the University Town Center in support of the educational mission of UC Santa Cruz.
ResNet provides the following services:
- Network troubleshooting
- Router configuration
- General hardware and software support
- Network login support
- Virus and spyware removal
- Hard disk repairs
- Cable TV/ IPTV support
- DMCA compliance
Locations & Hours
For the fastest service, we recommend that you bring your computer to ResNet service locations listed below.
- College Eight, Rm 258
- Stevenson Casa 11, Rm 125
ResNet is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
You can also call for telephone support at 831-459-4638.
During fall move-in weekend and welcome week, ResNet support hours are expanded to help new students with their computer and networking needs.
College Eight ResNet Office
- Take any loop or city bus going towards the College 8 bus stop.
- Proceed to walk towards the College 8 Dining hall.
- Before going down the first set of stairs, turn right and head all the way down the hall to Room 258.
Stevenson ResNet Office
- Take any loop or city bus going towards the Bookstore bus stop.
- Walk towards the Stevenson Dining hall.
- Keep walking past the dining hall and veer right towards the Stevenson Houses.
- Casa 11 (House 11) is located at the front of the houses, closest to the gym. Room 125 is on the back side of Casa 11 facing the Stevenson classrooms/library.