October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month!
The goal of National Cyber Security Awareness Month is to raise awareness about the many technology-related threats we face each day, and to learn how we can better protect our computers, our information and ourselves.
Cyber Security Information - October 2013 (stay tuned for 2014!!)
- Weekly Articles in UCSC's online "News and Events"
- Annual Computer Security Message from VC IT Doyle
- Cyber Security Tips for Students
- Educause's Cyber Security Video and Poster Contest Winners!
- Information Security Awareness Training
- ARCHIVES: Previous Years' Cyber Security Month Information, articles, signs, etc.
- For technical folks: SANS Internet Storm Center daily cyber security diary articles
Cyber Security Posters
ITS has developed a number of POSTERS designed to raise awareness about various cyber security issues and to promote safer computing.
Barn Sign, Campus Banner, and Shuttle Signs 2013
Shuttle Bus Poster #1
Shuttle Bus Poster #2