Service Level Agreements
The Service Level Agreements (SLAs) reflect our client-focused, services-based commitment to you. We commit to:
- Document and publish the technology services that ITS provides.
- Provide predictable levels of response, availability and service maintenance.
- Document our responsibilities as a service provider and of clients receiving services.
- Document processes for requesting services.
The service-based SLAs document our commitment to a specified level for that particular service.
- Accounts - 2013-15
- Certificate Service - 2013-15
- CruzNet - Wireless Network - 2013-15
- eCommons - 2013-15
- Google Apps - 2013-15
- Instructional Videoconferencing - 2013-15
- Network Services - 2013-15
- Standard Desktop Support - 2013-15
- Television - 2014-16
- Virtual Server Hosting - 2013-15
- Webcast - 2013-15