iTunes U Overview
UC Santa Cruz on iTunes U project is jointly sponsored by University Relations, Communications and Marketing and Information Technology Services and is a service hosted by Apple Computer, Inc. This is a public site where materials can be accessed via the iTunes program, creating an easy way to distribute digital content to users and the general public.
UC Santa Cruz on iTunes U offers educational content including:
- Recorded course lectures
- Supplemental instructional materials
- Campus events and promotions
- Featured interviews
- Guest lectures
For information and feedback contact:
- Design, Campus Featured Events -- Communications and Marketing or email email@example.com
- Special Event Production -- Special Events
- Course Related Media and Materials -- Webcasting
- To learn more about Apple's iTunes U program, please visit their website.