CruzNet Login Procedures
Faculty, Staff,and Student Login Procedure:
- Configure your wireless card. SSID is cruznet. Help Configuring Wireless Cards
- Open a web browser to launch CruzNet login page.
- Use your UCSC CruzID account login and Blue password.
Guest Access Login Procedure:
- Click on the "Guest Access" button located on the CruzNet login page.
- Read the UC computing policies and click the "I Acknowledge" button.
- Click on the "Logout" button when finished.
Guest Access Guidelines:
- The UC computing policies have to be acknowledged at each logon.
- Guests are able to connect to any IP network with the limited bandwidth of 64Kbps upstream and 128Kbps downstream.
CruzNet Coverage on Campus