Zoom Conferencing Services
- No Zoom account is needed to attend a meeting.
- No reservations required.
- Maximum of 50 participants.
- Host meetings: Basic Account (students) is limited to 40 minutes/ Pro Account (staff/faculty members) has no time restriction.
- Call in number for Audio is NOT toll free. You might be charged for long distance depending on your telephone plan.
- Screen sharing is available.
- Virtual whiteboard share.
- Recording available.
- 24/7 support by Zoom technicians.
- Read the Zoom UC agreement here: http://cio.ucop.edu/
Start Using Zoom
Begin hosting Zoom meetings here: ucsc.zoom.us
If you do not plan to host a Zoom meeting, there is no need to sign up for the service. You may participate in a Zoom meeting at anytime by clicking the meeting link in a calendar event after downloading Zoom software.
- Webinar Hosting (over 50 participants)
- Zoom Rooms (location specific)
- 100 Participant Meetings
Visit the Zoom help and training web page for more information.