Zoom Conferencing Services
Zoom offers UCSC faculty, staff, and students a variety of online communication and collaboration tools that provides video, web, and audio conferencing all with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. To read about the Zoom UC agreement, visit: http://cio.ucop.edu/
- No account needed to attend a meeting.
- No reservations required.
- Maximum 50 participants.
- To host meetings Basic Account (student) is limited to 40 minutes, Pro Account (staff/faculty) no time restriction.
- Call in number for Audio is NOT toll free. You might be charged for long distance depending on your telephone plan.
- Screen sharing is available.
- Virtual whiteboard share.
- Recording available.
- 24/7 support by Zoom technicians.
Start Using Zoom
If you do not plan to host a Zoom meeting, there is no need to sign up for the service. You may participate in a Zoom meeting at anytime.
To host a Zoom meeting, sign up at: ucsc.zoom.us
- Webinar Hosting (over 50 participants)
- Zoom Rooms (location specific)
- Other specialty and add-on products
Visit the Zoom help and training web page for more information.