UCSC Google Calendar
Login with your FULL UCSC email address as the username and Blue password. ITS recommends that you always access Google via a secure web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Google Calendar enables faculty, staff, and students to easily schedule meetings, share event calendars, and stay organized.
Google Calendar training classes and open labs are available at Kerr Hall. More information
- Calendar Sharing Settings: The default sharing setting at UCSC is that your Google Calendar and meetings are visible to everyone at UCSC, including students. If you would like a more private calendar, adjust your Google Calendar privacy/sharing settings.
- If you create a private meeting in Google Calendar and invite people, those attendees can change the private meeting to public only visible on their calendar. Still, there could be privacy concerns. It's good practice not to put any confidential or personal information in the event title or description. More information about keeping your private meetings private.
- For more information about Google Calendar privacy and security settings go to: http://its.ucsc.edu/google/security.html
- Get Started with Google Calendar
- Calendar Delegation (Video)
- Create or Edits Events
- Sharing Settings
- General Settings
- UCSC Campus Holiday Calendar