UCSC Google Drive
Login with your FULL UCSC email address as the username and Blue password.
Google Drive is the home for Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and Forms. You can upload, edit, share, collaborate, and create files online. With Google Drive, you can access your files wherever you are, from any device. Best of all, storage is unlimited!
Google Drive training classes are available. More information
NEW! Google Team Drives
Team Drives are shared spaces for teams to store their files in Google Drive. Files are owned by the team members (not an individual) and stay put when a team member leaves. More information
- Get Started with Google Drive
- Get Started with Google Docs
- Google Drive Help Center
- Google Drive on your Mobile Device
Creating and Sharing Documents
- Create and save a document
- Edit and format a document
- Upload a document into Google
- Sharing a document
- Can't find a file? ITS can restore Drive files that were deleted within 25 days.
For instructions on how to create, edit, format, and send a Google Form, click here.
For instructions on how to creat, edit, and format Google Sheets, click here.
For instructions on how to create, edit, and format Google Slides, click here.
Google Drive is an ITS supported service. Contact the Support Center for assistance.