UCSC Google Drive
Login with your FULL UCSC email address as the username and Blue password. ITS recommends that you always access Google via a secure web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
Google Drive is the home for Documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, and Forms. You can upload, edit, share, collaborate, and create files online. With Google Drive, you can access your files wherever you are, from any device. Best of all, storage is unlimited!
Google Drive training classes and open labs are available at Kerr Hall. More information
- Get Started with Google Drive
- Get Started with Google Docs
- Google Drive Help Center
- Google Drive on your Mobile Device
Creating and Sharing Documents
- Create and save a document
- Edit and format a document
- Upload a document into Google
- Sharing a document
- Can't find a file? ITS can restore Drive files that were deleted within 25 days.
Google Drive is an ITS supported service. Contact the Support Center for assistance.