ITS Staff - May 2011 photo by Lyle Troxell
Information Technology Services (ITS) at UC Santa Cruz provides students, faculty, and staff service excellence along with high quality, accessible, and reliable information systems to support operational decision-making, planning, and analysis. ITS also provides a context in which students, faculty, and staff can use technology in instruction, research, classrooms, administrative operations, and public service.
The primary mission of ITS is to provide high quality infrastructure, support, and innovation in the delivery of information technology products and services to enable and empower the university constituency.
We are an IT Organization Providing
- Reliable services and support of the faculty, students, and staff who make UC Santa Cruz an institution of educational and research excellence.
- A dynamic catalog of services responsive to our clients; varied technology needs.
- Enthusiastic people who produce extraordinary results.
- Strategic planning and technical direction for successful integration of new technologies.
- Innovation and leadership in information technology services.
We Value a Workplace Where
- Our success is measured by the success of our clients.
- Independent thinking is fostered and collaborative partnerships are the norm.
- Mistakes become learning opportunities.
- Individuals know that they can truly make a difference.
- Both stability of services and innovative solutions are vital.
We Value People Who
- Care about each other, the quality of our services, and our clients' satisfaction.
- Recognize and welcome diversity.
- Lead by example.
- Are committed to a strong work ethic and strive to excel.
- Give credit where credit is due.
We Aspire to be Known as an IT Organization That
- Provides superior quality service to our clients by anticipating their needs, responding to their feedback, and enabling them to work in harmony with IT.
- Recruits, retains, and promotes a diverse workforce.
- People can trust -- doing what we say and assuring accountability. We keep our promises.
- Communicates effectively within the division and the campus community.
- Flows as one interconnected unit, continually enhancing knowledge and services in response to the campus community.
If you need to speak to us, please start by contacting the ITS Support Center.