UCSC Email - Google Gmail
Login with your FULL UCSC email address as the username and Blue password. ITS recommends that you always access Google via a secure web browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
TROUBLE ACCESSING EMAIL?
The UCSC Email system is powered by Google. All faculty, staff, and students have an individual UCSC Google Gmail account (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How to Use Gmail
- Your First Days Using Google Gmail
- Getting Started
- Composing and Sending
- Organizing Email
- Vacation/Out of Office Message
- Multiple Google Email Accounts
- Email Alias (Nickname)
Google Gmail training classes and open labs are available at Kerr Hall. More information
Content Specific Videos
- Email Introduction - 2.30 minutes
- Composing Messages - 5.42 minutes
- Working with Attachments - 1.08 minutes
- Using Conversation View - 8.43 minutes
- Google Mail Settings - 13.37 minutes
- Organizing your Email - 6.54 minutes Organizing your Email (Part 2) - 9.13 minutes
- Security and Managing Contacts - 7 minutes
- Email Size Limits and Unlimited Storage
- Email Clients and Mobile Devices
- Policy and Privacy
- Spam and Phishing
Google Gmail is an ITS supported service. Contact the Support Center for assistance.