ITS Sanction Information
Policy Violation Sanction Information for ITS Employees
Employees who, in the course of their employment, violate UC policies or State or Federal laws, including those regarding privacy or security of confidential, restricted and/or protected information, may be subject to corrective or disciplinary actions up to and including termination of employment and legal action, in accordance with existing University personnel policies, bargaining agreements, and guidelines.
Related Procedures and Information
Known or suspected violations of policy or law can be reported to a supervisor or other management, Internal Audit, or the Whistleblower Office. ITS Management must work with Staff Human Resources to determine appropriate actions and documentation in response to such violations. Supervisors must ensure that documentation of violations and application of sanctions is maintained appropriately.
- UC Business and Finance Bulletin IS-3
- Personnel Policies for UC Staff Members: PPSM 62, 65, 67
- UC Academic Personnel Manual: APM 015, 016 & 150
- UCSC Campus Academic Personnel/Procedures Manual: CAPM 002.015 & 003.150
- Applicable bargaining agreements (links to UCSC Labor Relations)