Using the Webcasting Service
Database List (in case of server outage)
If the class you are seeking is not on the list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you the information you need to access the files.
Request the Webcasting Service (for Instructors Only)
- Courses are captured only with the permission of the course instructor.
- This service is available only for courses. A course is defined as being listed in the schedule of classes and having a class number.
- Webcast files are only available during the quarter of the course’s instruction.
- The Webcasting service records lectures and presentations and makes them available for viewing online.
- A broadband internet connection
- A compatible platform (Windows or Mac)
- A compatible browser (latest version of Safari or Firefox for both Macs and Windows)
- The latest version of QuickTime
- The latest version of iTunes