There will be a temporary outage on 2/26/15 between 1:45pm amd 2:30pm while the Webcast servers are being moved.
Database List (in case of server outage)
If the class you are seeking is not on the list, please send an email to email@example.com and we'll send you the information you need to access the files.
Request the Webcasting Service (for Instructors Only)
- Courses are captured only with the permission of the course instructor.
- This service is available only for courses. A course is defined as being listed in the schedule of classes and having a class number.
- Webcast files are only available during the quarter of the course’s instruction.
- The Webcasting service records lectures and presentations and makes them available for viewing online.
- A broadband internet connection
- A compatible platform (Windows or Mac)
- A compatible browser (latest version of Safari or Firefox for both Macs and Windows)
- The latest version of QuickTime
- The latest version of iTunes