Service Level Agreements
The Service Level Agreements (SLAs) reflect our client-focused, services-based commitment to you. We commit to:
- Document and publish the technology services that ITS provides.
- Provide predictable levels of response, availability and service maintenance.
- Document our responsibilities as a service provider and of clients receiving services.
- Document processes for requesting services.
The ITS and Campus SLA is our over-arching agreement that we will continue to align to.
The service-based SLAs document our commitment to a specified level for that particular service.
- Accounts - 2015/17
- Certificate Service - 2015/17
- CruzNet & eduroam Wireless - 2015/17
- Data Center Services - 2015/17
- eCommons - 2015/17
- Google Apps - 2015/17
- Instructional Videoconferencing - 2015/17
- Network (non residential) Services - 2015/17
- Standard Desktop Support - 2015/17
- Television Programming - 2015/17
- University Library - 2015/17
- Webcast - 2015/17