Apple released macOS 10.12 (Sierra) on September 20th, 2016 via the App Store.
Apple also released an update to Sierra (10.12.1) on October 27th via the App Store.
This update provides stability, compatibility and security improvements.
ITS has been testing and found the 10.12.1 update fixed the previous Java issue with campus business systems.
This update is recommended for all Sierra clients.
ITS now supports macOS Sierra. For help with installation, please put in a ticket in ITR.
- MacBook (Late 2009 or newer)
- MacBook Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)
- MacBook Air (Late 2010 or newer)
- Mac mini (Mid 2010 or newer)
- iMac (Late 2009 or newer)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010 or newer)