Grouper request

How to request access to Grouper

These instructions are for UCSC staff requesting access to the Grouper application as a Group Membership Manager. 

Group Membership Manager is someone authorized to log into the Grouper application and maintain the memberships of one or more groups of which they have been given permission to manage. In Grouper, they will see the groups for which they have privileges to manage the memberships of, but not the groups of other schools/units.


Ask the owner of the group(s) you will be managing to put in a ticket with the title "Grouper manager request" and include the group or set of groups you will be managing.

Get Help

If you need assistance, contact the ITS Support Center.